Dear all,

We are useing BPCS 4.0.5 CD running on AS/400 module 720. However this is a
AS/400 related question,as BPCS working closely with AS/400, I hope there
is somebody who is also AS/400 admin that could help me out, thanks in
anticipation.

Problem:
We have an IBM 3477 S01 client, it is simply not working this morning, if
you turn off then on the selftesting shows on left bottom 1,2, 3..it halted
at 5 or 6 with three lines at bottom of the blank screen like this:

A112 F800 7000 8000 E000 0000 0038 8000
     076A FFFC 0000 0E70 000E A112 F046
     8B50 CCCC 8B03 12   80   F8   00

I tried shift+ESC and get no response, I checked and the status of the
device is 'power off or not yet available', I pluged in with another floppy
disk from a proper client and get the same result.

I called IBM however they think it's a hardware problem and could only be
solved by Cash. ;-) Yeah I know probably this device is too old to work
anymore.

I trust this mail list,so I'd like to publish my problem here first. Sorry
if anybody think this is not close related to the topic of this mail list.

With best regards,
Huang Qin

+---