  • Subject: Re: Drop Ship & Purchase Orders
  • From: "fupingren" <fupingren@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:11:33 +0800

Dennis,
    We do the drop ship process two years. only few problems is happened by
user error operation. the detail procedure is . Order Entry---->Drop ship
(please note the special item and special customer is allowed drop ship
)------>purchase receipts (PUR550 DS)------->Drop shipment confirmation
(BIL650)------->Billing Release (BIL500).
    if you need detail help,please email to me.

Ping
China