  • Subject: phantom item
  • From: "julius legaspi" <jcl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:46:29 +0800

i was hoping somebody can help me on this.  BPCS manuals says = "that when a phantom item is entered on a customer order, only the parent is soft allocated.  however, the pick slip shows the quantity ordered at both the parent and child level.  the pick slip contains the system generated message *KIT preceding and identifying the component items.  The user determines the Location from which to pick the inventory."
 this is what i had expected and wanted it to do but when i did this, it created a pick list but with only the parent item on it.  is there something somewhere that i should set inorder for it to do this?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

julius