> From: jasupe@hotmail.com (Jessie Supe)
>
>  Hello to all gurus of BPCS....
>
>  We are in BPCS v6.04 mix mode.......
>
>  I am trying to run cost-roll up CST600. But unluckily the program seems to
>  end up looping. So I assumed that I need to run BOM900 just to make sure
>  that all the records and files are in sync with each other. And I run
again
>  CST600. But same thing happened. The program still ends up looping.
>
>  Any idea, guys on what I need to do.
>
>  Thanks for any feed back I might get.
>
>  Jessie

We are on BPCS 405 CD & this program can take a heck of a long time to run if
you doing it on wide range of facilities items cost sets, and the reports are
clear as mud, but better than CST270's ... are you sure that it is looping?

Try doing it on only one item one cost set one facility to verify the problem
is not with the volume of work it is attempting.  Remember that only one
person should run it at a time.

Alister William Macintyre
Computer Data Janitor etc. of BPCS 405 CD Rel-02 on 400 model 170 OS4 V4R3
(forerunner to IBM e-Server i-Series 400)  @ http://www.cen-elec.com Central
Industries of Indiana--->Quality manufacturer of wire harnesses and
electrical sub-assemblies

+---