Hi,

We are currently running BPCS 405CD and implementing 6.1.1.   I have been
running data conversions and looking at discrepancies. Our current KMR,KFP
files have due dates of 2001/01/01 and these dates are getting converted as
1901/01/01. We are doing a multistep conversion and tracked down the problem
to when the database is converted from 5.2.2 to 6.0.0. I had a look at the
conversion programs for this step and found that the 6 digit date 10101 is
hard coded in all the programs and if any file date fields hit this then the
date is updated with 1901/01/01 which is the default century begin date in
the convert command. If I change this to 2001/01/01 it will fix the problem
but I'm not sure whether it will have any other repercussions since I cannot
find any logical reason for this begin date to be used in the first place.
any ideas? please help.

                        Convert BPCS Databases (CONVERT)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 From (OLD) Files Library . . . .   FRMBPCSF      Name
 From (OLD) Version . . . . . . .   4.0           2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0
 From (OLD) Release . . . . . . .   00            00-99
 TO Files Library to create . . .   XXXBPCSF      Name
 To (New) Version . . . . . . . .   6.1           2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 5.0
 To (New) Release . . . . . . . .   GA            00-99, GA
 Final BPCS Files Library . . . .   NEWBPCSF      Name
 Purged Prime Data Library  . . .   PRGPRMLIB     Name
 Century Date Break . . . . . . .   40            Year
 Begin Date . . . . . . . . . . .   19010101      YYYYMMDD Date
 JOBQ for batch processing  . . .   QBATCH        Name
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     QGPL        Name

Thanks,

AP

This email and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee,
are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The copying or
distribution of them or any information they contain, by anyone other than the
addressee, is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please let
us know by telephone or return the email to the sender
and destroy all copies. Thank you.

CSL Limited A.C.N. 051 588 348
45 Poplar Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia
Phone: +61 3 9389 1911  Fax: +61 3 9389 1434