You will find that BPCS sometimes moves QTEMP around in the library list,
It is normally at the bottom. For a limited number of programs, (One of
Which is BOM900) BPCS moves it to the top.

Harmon Zieske
Help Desk
Nexgen Consulting

                    "Chris Ertz"

                    <certz@americanmetalpro        To:
"'BPCS-L@midrange.com'"
                    ducts.com>                     <BPCS-L@midrange.com>

                    Sent by:                       cc:

                    owner-bpcs-l@midrange.c        Subject:     RE: RPG
Programming Question
                    om

                    10/20/2000 11:56 AM

                    Please respond to

                    BPCS-L

Qtemp should ALWAYS be the first library of the user portion of the library
list.
Ex: BOM900 uses it. BPCS is expecting it to be on top. It copies IIM, MBM,
LWK etc to QTEMP and then writes them back to BPCSF or whatever the file
library is named.

Sincerely,

Chris Ertz