  • Subject: Re: regarding the groups question of the DB definitions course offered by SSA Canada, For your information
  • From: David Baird/NMT <dbaird@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:38:11 +0100

This would be fantastic, please do!

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com
To:     BPCS-L <BPCS-L@midrange.com>
cc:

Subject:        Re: regarding the groups question of the DB definitions
course offered by SSA Canada, For your information

Most of the learned gentlemen and ladies who regularly interact with the
BPCS-L database will have an understanding of the BPCS database certainly
to the levels detailed below, ie. what is the order file and the order
number field is blah blah blah.

If enough people want it, I will develop a source analysis tool and freely
distribute it to all those subscribing to this list, by a show of hands.
I'm only going to do this once so if there are any preferences to what
should be included in this tool then drop me mail via the forum.  Closing
date for requests will be this Sunday at midnight GMT.

I will then try to deliver by the end of the week.

Regards

Ian Bunn
Progeny/400 Limited