  • Subject: Re: Accrued AP reconciliation. 4.05 CD
  • From: Michel Maurel <m.maurel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:35:18 +0200

There is another software called RCF which deals with automatic three way match
on BPCS and accrued liability management.
It works directly on BPCS database. You can use it together with ACP500 (for non
PO invoices for instance).
If you need more information, please contact me directly. You can also contact
Nexgen in the US.

Michel MAUREL.

--
Toute  information contenue dans ce courrier electronique est
confidentielle et destinée uniquement à l'usage de la ou des personnes

+---