  • Subject: Changing Fiscal Year End BPCS 6004 MM Jul 99 Cum AS400
  • From: Sue Spofford <Sues@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:18:24 -0400

Hello,

I just found out today, that we are changing our Fiscal year end from
June to Sept, starting this year.

Below I have included a past BPCS mailing list post about changing
Fiscal year end, but it is referring to BPCS 4.05CD.  We are running
BPCS v6.004 MM Jul 99 Cum on AS400.  Can anyone tell me if the same
procedure
would apply?  Is there anything else we need to consider?

Also, we have an existing 12 month FY 2001 started from July, and we are
thinking we would like to convert this to a short year and start a new
year beginning next month.  If it is possible to have a 3 mo. F/Y 2001 and a
12 mo. F/Y 2001, what could we name the short year?  We have also posted
some October A/P transactions.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sue Spofford
AS400 Administrator
D.D. Bean and Sons Company
Jaffrey, NH

To:  AprAlexa@aol.com

***  This reply is in response to your e-mail message below.  ***
Subj:    Changing Fiscal Year End to Calendar