  • Subject: Re: the ASSET issue again
  • From: pgreenfi@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:09:57 -0500

To All,

Have you stopped to consider that perhaps the statement that was made regarding
the review of AS/SET may actually be for some of the reasons being thrown around
on this board.

This board provides a lot of good discussion.  Please let's get back to some
reasonable topics.

SSA Inc. is dead, SSA Global Technologies is moving forward with new management
and ideas.  I hope this will correct some of the inherent problems.

"L. S. Russell" <leslier@datrek.com> on 09/20/2000 08:16:36 AM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com