Dear All,

I am looking to create a BPCS version of our CRM solution C-Serv/400.  To do this, I need access to an AS/400 with BPCS 405CD installed (I will need other versions at a later date).  Any company willing to take me up on this offer will receive a copy of the software and training for nothing.  I am based in Sheffield and I am looking to companies in the immediate area.

If you need more information about the software, it can be found at www.progeny400.com
Should you need to speak to me, I can be contacted on 0114 281 4630 / 07989 601 485.

Regards

Ian Bunn
Managing Director - Progeny/400 Limited
Serve your customers right - with C-Serv/400; the CRM and Complaint Management Software Product on the AS/400