  • Subject: RE: BPCS support alternatives
  • From: "Ernst Smilde" <esmilde@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:45:27 +0200

There are a lot of alternatives to the support by SSA.
Our company is offering support to BPCS customers in the Benelux. Sometimes
it is a bit difficult to know who is offering support but there are more
companies who doing a good job. A search on the internet does help a bit and
maybe other BPCS users can give you some names.

We have been very loyal to our customers and we have no intention of
terminating our support.

Ernst Smilde

De Moer Project Services BV
PO Box 112