You know when you go into SYS993 to reset work station data area controls
when someone's job blows up, and they ask for help, like Billing abnormal
termination, or Shipping I don't know what they did but now they are stuck,
or Labor Ticket Batch update ... is there some place where I can list THAT
data to find out what BPCS thinks is the status of all user work stations, so
we can see which ones are messed up that we did not know were messed up,
because the user did not volunteer they had a problem and did not ask for
help, so we are doomed for trouble the next time that work station address is
used for that task?

I did find some very useful & interesting & embarrassing information, when

1. DSPFD to *OUTFILE for *ALL BPCS files.
(Thanks to Debbie with Toronto users group for sharing with me how to do
this.)

2. List what members with names other than *FIRST are populated with non-zero
"good" record count, and when was the last time those members were updated.

Al Macintyre  ©¿©
MIS Manager Green Screen Programmer & Computer Janitor of BPCS 405 CD Rel-02
running on AS/400 V4R3 http://www.cen-elec.com Central Industries of
Indiana--->Quality manufacturer of wire harnesses and electrical
sub-assemblies

Y2K is not the end of my universe, but a re-boot of that old Chinese curse.
The road to success is always under construction.
Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
Murphy's Mom brought wrong baby home from hospital so it should be Kelly's
Law.
When in doubt, read the documentation, assuming you can find it.
+---