  • Subject: RE: Custom written Order Ack and Pick Ticket
  • From: Wes Reinhold <WesR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:34:18 -0400

WE ENTER AND SHIP 1000+ ORDERS PER DAY. THE FULL CLIENT SERVER PROVED TO BE
WAY TO SLOW TO HANDLE THIS VOLUME.  ALSO, WE CURRENTLY USE OPTIO TO PRINT
OUR ORDERS, PICK TICKETS, ETC.  THIS LEADS TO PERFORMANCE AND SUPPORT
PROBLEMS.  IN ADDITION THERE ARE ISSUES WITH THE CLIENT WHEN DOING BMRS, ETC
ON THE VARIOUS WORKSTATIONS.  THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, I'LL LOOK INTO THE
VOLUME YOU SPEAK OF.