  • Subject: Re: BIL500
  • From: "Betty McDowell" <bm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:28:04 -0500

I understand what you think I said.

  All billing jobs run from same JOBQ.  Each batch is run one at a time,
submitted consecutively from the JOBQ.  The use of multiple workstations is
at the time the job is placed in the JOBQ for processing, 6.0.04 will not
allow you to submit multiple BIL500 jobs to the JOBQ from the same
workstation.