  • Subject: Re: URGENT !! Big problem in 'INVOICE RELEASE'
  • From: "Devin Bowen" <devinbowen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:01:59 -0700

Victor,

Some questions that may help you resolve your problem:

1.  Do you have BBH / BBL for the orders in question?  (If no, BIL500 will never show you any records and the lines are either already invoiced or NOT ready for invoicing).
2.  Do you have EWR for the orders in question (pick confirm workfile records - would probably prevent BIL500 from finding these records)?
3.  Do orders that you believe are ready for invoicing have CLSTS4 = 1 (that is, are they actually confirmed)?
4.  Do your orders have an order class that requires SHIP CONFIRM (that is, are your orders CLASS 002 or CLASS 005 - if they are, you must complete ship confirm before invoicing can occur!)?
5.  Are orders that you believe are ready for invoicing in use (HINUSE in ECH = 'Y')

Hope these questions help (sorry if you have already checked all of the above and I am providing info you don't need!)!

Devin

Devin Bowen
Enterprise Application Solutions
360-607-1642