  • Subject: RE: AS/400 Report Writers
  • From: "Warren, Rick" <RWarren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:32:41 -0400

My company currently is using Business Objects with BPCS 6.02.  It is
working pretty well for us.  We are using it to provide our 14 salesmen with
all of their sales data and reports.  We have also used it to do a Detailed
Trial Balance and Summary Trial Balance for our Finance Department.
Basically we have used it to fill all of the reporting voids that SSA forgot
to address when they coded BPCS.