Kevin,  I,ve used dcServ for over a year. BPCS v6.1  AS400
v4.4.  You have a number of questions, let's take it off
line.

You can e-mail me at:    mike_fleming@norwalk-furniture.com

>>> <Kevin_Catlin@GM.cytec.com> 4/28/00 1:17:27 PM >>>

     I would like to hear from any of you who have
experience with one of
     the following handheld integration products:

     iWork's dcCollect
     RTDCS's RT/CIM

     Both vendors claim to have "turnkey" integration
solutions for BPCS
     V6.x inventory transactions & shop floor data
collection.

     I would like to know about your experience with
implementing the
     LATEST VERSIONS of these products.  I'm looking for
the answers to
     questions such as:

     What differentiates the products (really, not the
sales version)?
     Why did you select one over the other?
     What difficulties (if any) did you encounter?
     What type of new skills are required to implement &
support?
     How much development (coding/scripting) did it
involve?
     Was it difficult to get consulting and/or vendor
support?

     TIA,

     Kevin Catlin
     CYTEC Industries