  • Subject: Re: KMR Question
  • From: gmihajlo@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:24:49 -0500

D stands for firm planned order.

It is documented in one of the items in FAQ section on OGS:

 Platform:A400
Product:MRP
Version:4.003
Program:MRP
MR#:0
Log Date:07-20-95
By:FORTNOW
Incident #:279151-1ICN

What do the values in the KMR type stand for?
F = Forcast, P = Planned Order, D = Firm Planned Order, A =Purchase Order.

"Morrison, Doug" <dmorrison@stanleyworks.com> on 05/02/2000 11:30:12 AM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com

cc:    (bcc: Goran Mihajlovic/SSA/US)
Subject:  KMR Question

What are the records in KMR with MTYPE = D?  I know that records with MTYPE
= to F are forecast records and that records with MTYPE = to P are planned
order records, but I don't know what the records with MTYPE = D are.

Thanks for your help.

+---