  • Subject: RE: Transactions unposted by the INV920
  • From: Martha Bayer <mbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:56:01 -0500

In CEA there is a flag on the event to allow events with errors to post.
They go into "Maintain Events" so that your accountants can see and correct
the errors.  If this flag is not set, the transactions will not be flagged
as posted in the ITH.  Either way, they will show up on the INV920 error
report.

Martha Bayer
mbayer@badgerminingcorp.com
920-361-2388