  • Subject: PC Problems
  • From: "Genyphyr Novak" <novakg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:57:55 -0500

Hello,

There is a new version of the OPS Runtime Service Pack (level 11) for
V6.0.04 and 6.1.00 now available on the SSA FTP site for the Win95/98 "PC
Lockup" problem documented under BMR43360. This new versions contains
patches for some Windows resource leaks, which further reduce (but do not
completely eliminate) the lockup problems.

It is recommended by SSA R&D that any customer on Full Client Server BPCS
6.0.04 or 6.1.00 who are using Win95/98 as their PC client platform, obtain
this new Service Pack level. Contact the SSA Helpline, PC Technical or
AS/400 Technical or Unix Technical teams for details on obtaining the new
Service Pack.

Thanks

Genyphyr Novak
System Software Associates