  • Subject: Re: ITH transactions of the type #
  • From: "Tony Jackson" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 16:13:21 +0100

The ela problem occurred thru a modded program.where-by users can enter
orders..accept order
and it it processed all way...IE...invoice
produced...(picked/confirmed/invoiced)....but if it
'FAILS'..and hinuse is reset...auto-billing pgm...re-allocated it...
producing duplicate ELA record...it should not occur in normal circumstance.