Another thing you may want to check and see if the *SPOOL pool has suffecient
memory allocated and that the activity level is set to the optimum level.  In
addition to batch jobs taking a long time to end, you will get a msg "Resource
not available" when viewing a spool file.

gmihajlo@ssax.com on 03/30/2000 05:08:41 PM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com