The following IS positions are open with manufacturers who use BPCS.  BPCS
experience is a requirement or a 'plus' for every job listed.  Detailed job
descriptions can be found on www.bpcsjobz.com.  To be considered for any
position please list the job title(s) & locations in the subject box and
submit your resume (MS Word) and salary requirements to jobs@bpcsjobz.com
(please create a new email - DO NOT hit "reply" to this message).

Director of IS Newton, NC to $100,000
Manager of IS Newton, NC to $70,000 (two different companies)
IM Consultant Miami, FL
Programmer Analyst Orlando, FL $60's-$70's version 4 experience is a plus
EDI Systems Analyst Raleigh/ Durham, NC to $75,000
Programmer Analyst Westford, MA
Business Systems Analyst Troy, MI to $80,000 6.02 implementation expert
sought, programming ability is a plus
Business Analyst Technical New Britain, CT
Programmer Analyst Hebron, IL
System Admin. San Francisco, CA HP Unix environment to $80,000
Programmer Analyst Supply Chain DE
Programmer Bothell, WA
Programmer / Business Analyst Columbia, SC
AS/400 Programmer Analyst Napa, CA
Manager of Programming Madison, NJ to $80,000
Programmer Analyst Parsippany, NJ
AS/400 Programmer Analyst Northridge, CA
Programmer Analyst Chelmsford, MA
Sr. Programmer Analyst/ Project Leader Florence, SC
Programmer Analyst Indianapolis, IN
AS/400 Programmer Analyst Richmond, VA
Programmer Analyst Tarrytown, NY
AS/400 RPG Developer Dallas, TX  to $69,000
RPG BPCS Charlotte, NC to $65,000
Programmer Analyst Los Alamitos, CA
RPG Programmer Analyst Hawthorne, NY to $80,000 version 6.02
Sr. Systems Analyst Elmhurst, IL to $80,000
Programmer San Leandro, CA
AS/400 Systems Programmer Cincinnati, OH
AS/400 Programmer Analyst Melville, NY

+---