Genyphyr,

Our SMG User Guide BPCS V6.0+ document title is V6002SMG262397.

It transpires that this may not have come from the V61.0 MM SMG CD which
was shipped to us.  Unfortunately due to the vagries of our ops dept we are
unable to locate the CD now.

Therefore documentation via the FTP site would be a godsend.

Thanks
Graham

> ----------

 This email and any attachments are confidential and solely
 for the use of the intended recipient.  They may contain
 material protected by legal professional or other privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
 for delivering to the intended recipient, you are not authorised
 to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this email
 or its attachments.  Although this email and its attachments
 are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the
 responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
 and no responsibility is accepted by the company for any
 loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof.