NEXGEN NEWS RELEASE

                                   Press contact:
                                   Hellena Smejda, WordsWorth International
                                   +1 (815) 736-9902
                                   hsmejda@Interaccess.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

          Nexgen Releases Version 2.0 of  its e-Commerce Solution
    for AS/400 BPCS(superscript: TM) and CA-PRMS(superscript: TM) Users

NexgenCommerce? greaty simplifies Web-based order processing and customer
               service management through native integration to ERP systems

March 7, 2000 ? Nexgen Software Technologies, Inc. (Naperville, Illinois),

the premier provider of automated millennium and Euro conversion solutions

for IBM AS/400 ERP systems announces Version 2.0 of NexgenCommerce

(superscript: TM) a powerful web application framework that provides

feature-rich, industrial-strength webfront functionality to ERP packages

including SSA's BPCS(superscript: TM) and CA/Interbiz CA-PRMS(superscript:

TM) products.  The new version includes an enhanced product catalog,

integrated credit card processing, hot-linked parcel tracking and a new

authority matrix that restricts data access and application control on a

per-user basis.

NexgenCommerce provides an off-the-shelf, immediate deployment web

storefront that links directly to backend ERP order entry functions without

clumsy connectors, adapters, or redundant databases that are difficult to

manage and expensive to implement.  Setup time is minimal since much of the

web content is driven directly by existing AS/400 data (items, customers,

etc.)  Web site "look and feel" is easily controlled by 'setup values' that

can be changed or extended to provide unlimited range in web site

appearance.

Many e-commerce customers are looking to provide real-time, round-the-clock

customer service information on their web sites using information in their

ERP systems.   The NexgenCommerce framework also provides standard

prompt-driven web inquiries that deliver order, inventory and account

status information directly from AS/400 or other ODBC compliant databases.

The customer or Nexgen can also develop custom inquiries that tie directly

to virtually any ERP information that might have value on the web including

sales history, customer contact and vendor relations information.

                                 - more -

Nexgen Enhances E-Commerce Solution for BPCS and CA-PRMS Users ? Page 2 of

2

More than just a powerful portal for presenting ERP system data,

NexgenCommerce goes farther to provide a robust, scalable and secure

foundation for creating web-based, transaction processing applications that

integrate directly and simply with backend ERP systems.  Because of its

innovative and pragmatic architecture most customers can maintain and

extend NexgenCommerce themselves using existing AS/400 skills.

"I can't comprehend how most AS/400 shops would rationalize the undue

complexity, expense and new skills involved in supporting connector-based,

e-commerce products currently in the marketplace" remarks Dan Mitchell,

Chief Technology Officer for Nexgen.  "With over 15 years working with

midrange ERP customers, I can tell you that they are not going to buy it.

Our customers expect a web solution that is feature-rich, rock-solid,

affordable and manageable.  And it must natively connect to the ERP

package.  Our success so far with NexgenCommerce is telling us that we have

met that criteria."

NexgenCommerce can be deployed on a variety of server platforms including

Windows NT, AS/400, AIX, Linux, and Sun Solaris.  It is available now.

About Nexgen

Since 1990, Nexgen Software Technologies, Inc., headquartered in

Naperville, Illinois, has provided implementation and custom modification

services to BPCS and CA-PRMS users.  The company also develops and markets

an automated Euro conversion tool (NexgenEuro). For more information,

contact Gerard Wolf at Nexgen in the USA by phone at +1 630/300-6000, by

fax +1 630/300-1662, or by email to wolf@nexgensoftware.com. In Europe,

contact Fraser Herrick at Nexgen Europe, Inc. in London, by phone at +44

207/470-7244, by fax at +44 207/470-7245, or by email to

herrick@nexgensoftware.com. Information is also available on the World Wide

Web at http://www.nexgencommerce.com.

                                   # # #

NexgenCommerce,and NexgenEuro are trademarks of Nexgen Software
Technologies, Inc.
BPCS is a registered trademark of System Software Associates, Inc.
CA-PRMS is a trademark of Computer Associates International, Inc.

+---