  • Subject: Re: Modification to ASSET program BOM500D1, BOM500D4
  • From: "Genyphyr Novak" <novakg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:44:56 -0600

Hi Dean,

I think this is what you were talking about ? The ZKY file holds the user
preferences for remembered keys, so should not have anything to do with
security. I am not sure if this SCOPE entry covers every single step
required, but it is an outline of what is required to add a new program to
use group security features of the function key group security. So, also
Oludare has to add his new program/key literals to the ZOP file, not just
the BPCS Security Objects files. BOM500D1 does use the calls to the programs
which search this additional security file. You would have to copy all the
entries for BOM500D1 to be also entries under the new program name. Here are
the entries for BOM500D1, for example:

 ....+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....6....+.
 Rec  WEPALG      Seq  Msg ID   Requisitioner    Date 8,0   DHEXTM
 Id               No            I.D.
 OP   BOM500D1         L032358   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      1  L009416   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      2  L018172   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      3  L019081   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      4  L018174   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      5  L018178   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      6  L019082   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1      8  L018004   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1     12  L032142   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1     13  L032458   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1     14  L032011   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1     16  L032060   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1    113  L019083   SSA           19,960,829    50000
 OP   BOM500D1    114  L032034   SSA           19,960,829    50000