  • Subject: RE: AS400 Client Access Session locking up
  • From: "Rob" <stagis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:09:24 -0500

The only time I've had Client Access lock a session on me is in a fashion I
can't duplicate - until I do it again by mistake.  Usually, I've hit escape
by accident, BPCS tries to access the Group Job menu, and I've hit a couple
of additional keys (and I can never hit the same keys again).  The session
locks and I have to kill it.   Sorry I can't help more