From:   LACELLE@rcmint.ca
Sent:   Tuesday, February 22, 2000 7:11 PM
To:     BPCS-L@midrange.com
Subject:        RE: Client problem

Hi Ho.

        I'm about to change my Hi Ho to Ho Ho Ho. Where is that snow coming
from. Just kidding it's been rather nice for the past few hours.

        That is not a MM problem that is a Client Server Problem.

How to solve the problem

1. User password may be to long
2. Make sure user is a valid user in that Environment
3. Make sure Job Daemon is up and running (and well configured)
4. Delete all DTAARA that starts with a "Q" or "X" in data file library of
that environment
5. Make sure that in data file SSASYS(dtaara) found in Data file library:
                position 59 - 10 characters long is the library were your
BPCSOUTQ object lives
                position 140 - 10 characters long is the library were your
JOBD lives
        Please note: You may have changed the layout of this DTAARA
(SSASYS). Position 59 and 140 are based on original settings of this file.

        Give it a whirl

        Marc Lacelle
        Royal Canadian Mint

+---