  • Subject: Re: CEA PROCESSING IN ANY BATCH SUBSYSTEM
  • From: "Tony Jackson" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:25:03 -0000

there is an object called oeamnu.....it may or may not be in your liblist....find the object...and add the lib to your list...
call oeamenu.....take option '3'...server maintaince.....the rest is self explainatory....you need to change...the cea500% object.
define it as a batch job...and enter your required jobq.....once you see screen...you will get the hang of it...
NB...you may have to ensure you have docalib in liblist.
its a bit more fun..if you are on full client....you will have to ensure you greensreen liblist is same as client inlibl.
(you will see some other menu option...these options purge server work files ect...and you can also set up new dataq's)

Tony Jackson
BPCS/AS400 Support Technician.
Computing Services to Industry.SSA affiliate.(DCS Group)UK.
http://www.jackocsi.karoo.net/tony.htm
http://www.dcsgroup.co.uk/companies/csi.html