WE HAVE DEALT WITH THIS PROBLEM BEFORE.
AND FOUND IT TO BE A DUPLICATE GLH RECORD...QUERY GLH
AND BREAK ON J/ENTRY NUMBER...SET TO SUMMARISE...AND SEND TO D/BASE
FILE....(PLACE A 'COUNT' ON RECORDS)
THEN QUERY D/BASE FILE....FOR ANY J/ENTRIES WITH A COUNT FIELD>1.
DFU THE DUPLICATE RECORD FROM GLH.
(DO NOT ASK HOW THE DUPLICATE RECORD GOT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE,,BOTHER SSA
WITH THAT ONE).

"Mark Seaton" <maseaton@earthlink.net> on 02022000 14:06:04

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com