  • Subject: AS/SET question.
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:34:55 -0600

I get the following message when I attempt to run the CHGCENGEN command.
If I give the message a C, the command runs to completeion and updates
the ASSETDFT data area with the correct values.
Does anyone know what could be causing this and what, if anything I need
to do.
TIA! :)
 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPA0701       Severity . . . . . . . :
99
 Message type . . . . . :
Inquiry
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   01/11/00      Time sent  . . . . . . :
10:31:31

 Message . . . . :   CPF0001 received by CHGCENGENP at 3300. (C D I
R)
 Cause . . . . . :   Control language (CL) program CHGCENGENP in library
ASSETO
   detected an error at statement number 3300. Message text for CPF0001
is:
   Error found on CVTDECBIN4
command.
 Recovery  . . . :   This inquiry message can be avoided by changing
the
   program. Monitor for the error (MONMSG command) and perform error
recovery
   within the program. To continue, choose a reply
value.
 Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
:
   C -- Cancel the CL
program.
   D -- Dump the CL program variables and cancel the CL
program.
   I -- Ignore the failing
command.
   R -- Try the failing command