  • Subject: Re: IBM/SSA's Redbook
  • From: "William Washington III" <wwashin9@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:51:26 -0600

Hi Peter,

Is this redbook available?  When I go to the website to order the hardcopy
version, I get a e-shoppingbasket with the "Database Performance on AIX..."
redbook.

The eBPCS redbook is long overdue.  I'm looking forward to getting one.
(Does it also discuss modification techniques?)

William Washington III
Njia Systems Incorporated
w.washington3@computer.org
312.719.0519  (cellular)