To all,

More mysteries.

The CPF message generated during the IPL is CPF9802 - Not authorized to the
object QSYGETPH in QSYS.
>From Program           QLICKOBJ
        From library                    QSYS
        Instruction                     0153
To program                      STRNWIDV
        To library                      NEWILIB
        Instruction                     00B9

Doing a WRKOBJ on this object (V4R2M0) displays the following:
Display Object Authority

 Object . . . . . . . :   QSYGETPH        Owner  . . . . . . . :   QSYS

   Library  . . . . . :     QSYS          Primary group  . . . :   *NONE

 Object type  . . . . :   *PGM

 Object secured by authorization list  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *NONE

                                    Object        -----Object------
------Data-------
 User         Group        Authority   O   M   E   A   R   R   A   U   D   E

 QSYS                         *ALL         X   X   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
 QSRV                         *USE        X                   X
 *PUBLIC                     *EXCLUDE

QRDARS400               *USE        X                   X               X
(From V4R4M0 system only)
DG8SVCPRF               *ALL         X   X   X   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
(From V4R2M0 system only)

What is strange is my V4R4M0 system has the same as my V4R2M0 system as far
as the users QSYS, QSRV, & *PUBLIC.

The DG8SVCPRF user is for ASNA's Visual RPG product.

So, I am still confused as to why I get the CPF9802 error on V4R2M0 & not on
V4R4M0.

Any other things I might look at.

Time to head for home & watch Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.    GO BUCKY GO.

Spent a few hours yesterday pulling the plug on an F35 running V3R1M0.  Good
machine in its day.  Now I can move an S20 & a 720 into the same space the 2
cabinet F35 occupied.

Dennis

"One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be
done." -- Marie Curie
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Dennis Munro
Badger Mining Corporation
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com <mailto:dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com>
(920) 361-2388