  • Subject: BPCS Related Job Opportunity: RPG P/A
  • From: "accomplice" <accomplice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:24:29 -0500

This Programmer/ Systems Analyst position is open at a BPCSJOBZ.COM member
in Florham Park, NJ (973).  Details on how to submit your resume are
included below the job description.  Please feel free to forward this
information to any AS/400 Programmers you might know.

Schein Pharmaceutical, Inc., a growing Brand and Multisource pharmaceutical
manufacturer and distributor, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our IS
Department. Position Title: Programmer Analyst Responsibilities: Interface
with users during design and implementation phases. Review user
specifications and prepare time estimates for assigned
projects/applications. Prepare system specifications establish program logic
and implement new modules and changes to business systems. Participate in
the formulation and preparation of both technical and user documentation for
applications. Assists departmental staff in all aspects of application
development. This person will interface daily with users during design and
implementation phases, determining needs, defining system requirements,
satisfying user requests and performing special projects as needed. Required
Skills: A minimum of 2 years experience in RPGIII/RPG400 programming systems
design. This person interacts with all levels and must have excellent
communication skills, both written and verbal. Exposure/Introduction to
AS/SET a Plus. Education and Experience: Bachelors' Degree or equivalent
experience with a minimum of 2.5 years work experience supporting
manufacturing software packages (BPCS) (i.e. performing software upgrades,
problem resolution and user support). Resumes can be emailed to
tdibiase@schein-rx.com
Salary:       Competitive
Location:       Florham Park, NJ
Provide Work Visa Sponsorships?       No
Mail Resumes:
Schein Pharmaceutical, Inc.
100 Campus Drive
Florham Park, New Jersey   07932