  • Subject: Re: Customer Order Missing after BIL620
  • From: MacWheel99@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 00:14:07 EST

from Al Macintyre

We're on 405 CD & I'm currently merging Y2K bug fix BMRs for this program (&
a bunch of others), with our mods ,,, wg\hich basically are print layout with
ingredients like
from warehouse get facility
from facility get shipped-from address
if blank line, vertical adjust like shipped to

BMRs in BIL620 which you might like to know about & make sure you have
installed, include:

2606
duplicate EIL records created

1469 & 6661
in the scenario of an ECH whose only corresponding record was a special line,
there were several related problems causing incorrect ECH coding with respect
to status & soft delete & access

18470
document could be written to the wrong type

38763
date messed up

42563
misleading header

46117
deleted post ship orders were generating unwanted output ... invoice documents

49277
promotions on RMA weren't getting into GL

>  From:    VKenneal@JNJIE.JNJ.COM (Kenneally, Veronica [JNJIE])
>
>  Hello
>
>  I am currently investigating the same poblem,except in my case the order
has
>  disappeared after the Invoice run Bil620
>
>  There is no sign of it in the ECH/ECL file.
>
>  It has definitely something to do with the Billing run but what I can't
work
>  out.
>
>  Any one any ideas
>
>  Veronica

Al comment = We run query right before ORD990 to list problem clues to help
us do repair reconstruction work.

>            We reported this to SSA HelpLine on 10/26 and it was
>  assigned incident no. 101682392.  As yet we have not heard from SSA in
>  response.

Al comment = Sometimes SSA fixes stuff & announces the fix on OSG without
informing relevant customers.

>            Kevin Catlin
>            CYTEC Industries
>            kevin_catlin@gm.cytec.com