  • Subject: Re: The end of the month
  • From: "HANUMANTHA RAO" <vvshrao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:32:14 PDT

Hi there,

Try retrieving CL source for INV900C and etc (RTVCLSRC) .

The actual CL program runs Inventory month end close is INV900C and not
INV920.

Same goes with all other month end closes.  Don't run INV903 seperately.
Calling of the CL programs s doesn't require any parameters to be passed.

Hope this would help you.

Regards,

VVSH Rao