Al ... Not sure I got all of what you were explaining, but two thoughts came to
mind.  If I understand that you're not planning all the way through the bill
correctly, check the low level codes for each subassembly in the IIM file.  The
code should be at least as high as how far down the subassembly is (did I say
that right?  sounds confusing!)  ... this tells MRP how far down to dig.  We
have this happen periodically, and running BOM900 will clear up the levels.  The
second thing you might want to check out, if your looking for some additional
training material, are some manuals offered by Unbeaten Path in Wisconsin
(414-681-3151).  We just purchased a CAP manual from them, that is a great
improvement over the limited stuff we got with our original BPCS training
manuals.  I believe they also have one for MRP.

Lisa Abney

MacWheel99@aol.com on 10/14/99 02:54:26 PM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com