  • Subject: Re: BIL500 ON V6.04 MIXED MODE - AS/400
  • From: Boris Goldenberg <bpcsguru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

BIL500B is called with the following parameters:

CALL        'BIL500B',W0INTR,W7PLST,W7SLST

where
W0INTR is a 1A field containing 'I' for interactive or 'B' for batch
W7PLST is a 256A data structure containing the following:

Field          Field         Start End
Name       Typ Length Occurs Pos   Pos   Description

W7FSTS      A     1             1     1  Program Status
W7INUS      A     1             2     2  In-Use Status
W7WSID      A    10             3    12  Workstation ID
W7D4FG      A     1            13    13  BIL501D4 called flag
W7FIL       A   243            14   256  Filler

W7SLST is a 256A data structure containing the following:

Field          Field         Start End
Name       Typ Length Occurs Pos   Pos   Description

XINVP       A     1             1     1  Invoice Processing
W2INVD      P   8,0             2     6  Invoice Date
XCONS       P   6,0             7    10  Consolidation Number
XFLON       P   6,0            11    14  From Load Number
XTLON       P   6,0            15    18  To Load Number
XFSHN       P   3,0            19    20  From Shipment Number
XTSHN       P   3,0            21    22  To Shipment Number
XFCST       P   6,0            23    26  From Sales Organization
XTCST       P   6,0            27    30  To Sales Organization
XFCNO       P   6,0            31    34  From Customer Number
XTCNO       P   6,0            35    38  To Customer Number
XFSHP       P   4,0            39    41  From Ship To Number
XTSHP       P   4,0            42    44  To Ship To Number
XFORD       P   6,0            45    48  From Order Number
XTORD       P   6,0            49    52  To Order Number
XTYPE       A     1            53    53  Invoice Type
XPRNT       A     1            54    54  Print Invoice
XMODE       A     1            55    55  Run-Time Parameter
XFPKG       P   8,0            56    60  From Packing Group
XTPKG       P   8,0            61    65  To Packing Group
XBSLF       A     1            66    66  Billing Policies Flag
XFCSG       P   8,0            67    71  From Consignment Number
XTCSG       P   8,0            72    76  To Consignment Number
XFILL       A   181            77   257  Filler

Regards,
Boris Goldenberg