I verified that all posting is in batch. I called SSA help line to verify
that ORDERPOST is the job description assigned by BPCS pointing to a jobq
called ORDERPOST.  Jobq ORDERPOST is attached to a subsystem called
ORDERPOST that is single threaded jobq.  Attached to the ORDERPOST
subsystem is a default routing entry calling QCMD with class description
QSYSCLS20. So the job runs like an interactive job in terms of priority but
is single threaded and runs in a batch pool. (I know the jobq needs to be
single threaded due to record locking. I have already ran into that
problem.)

In SYS105 (Table Definition) The Client Server Configuration is set for all
users like this:

SCMCONFG  SCM Server User Configuration

 User Defined Codes  1 1              2 1                 3 0

I do not know what the user codes do?
I do not know if they are related to my problems.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Ertz

Ata510@aol.com on 04/28/99 03:52:13 AM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com