You wrote:
We ran CST900 - shop order close.
It ran correctly in one environment , in the second it took between 2500 and
3600 sec (we ran it 3 times)
and it ended with endcode 0 without creating spools CST270O, SFC900O.
There were only 1 spool file SYS401O with following content :

 *...+....1....+....2....+....3....+.
  SYS401B

 ------------------------------------
  L059063     CST902B
  L059064 NOT WACCPF
  L0590       IWI
  L059066 NO  SINGLETON
  L059067        305-

We haven

īt found these messages in SSAZ03 file.

Has anybody any similar experiences (or solution ?)

Thanks in forward
               otto

Yes! We had the same thing happen just this week.  How's that for a cryptic
error log!  SSA told us it was because we had duplicate records in IWI file.  We
didn't.  They couldn't offer any more help, so my programmer studied the asset
code and he found the problem.  Our accounting group had changed the facility
for a warehouse and CST900 could not find a cost record in CIC file.  BPCS lets
you change the facility and doesn't do anything with the CIC file.  We asked
accounting to change it back, we re-ran CST900, and it worked fine.