Period End Close Programs for 6.0.02(mm):

FOR900    Purge and Roll History
FOR910    Update Current Demand
FOR915    Update Current Orders
FOR920    Update Current Forecast
FOR930    Load Item / Warehouse from Basis
JIT900         Production History Purge
DRP500    Distribution Requirements Planning
MRP500    Master Production Schedule Generation
MRP600    Material Requirements Planning Generation
CAP600    Capacity Requirements Generation
CAP160    Reload Bill of Resources
CAP500    Rough Cut Capacity Planning
CAP900    Capacity Weekend
CST120    Overhead Cost Input
CST510    Overhead Allocation
CST910    Labor Ticket Post
SFC900         Shop Order Close (if Costing NOT installed)
CST900    Shop Costing Post / Close
PRF900    Period end Close
SFC905         Labor Ticket Save
PUR900    Purchasing Period-End
ACP900    Accounts Payable Period-End
ACR900    A/R Period End Close
INV920         Inventory Transaction Subsystem Post
INV900         Inventory Period-End
INV972         Reset On Hand Balances
INV973         Delete Warehouse (IWI Records With No Inventory
SFC990         File Reset & Clean Up
ORD990    File Reset & Clean Up
SYS990    Clear/Reset Lot/Location Allocations
INV971         Reset On Order and Allocated Amounts
CEAGTB    CEA Period Close

Year End Close Programs

FOR940    List Seasonality History Factors
FOR950    Update Seasonality History Factors
JIT900         Production History Purge
CAP910    Capacity Year End
ACR910    A/R Year End (if INV is NOT installed)
INV910         Inventory Year End
INV660         Clear Physical Inventory
INV620         Print Inventory Tags
PUR910    Purchasing Year End
ACP920    1099 Report
ACP910    A/P Year End
FXA900         Fixed Assets Year-End Processing
FXA910         Mid-Quarter Convention (If mandated by FXA900)
FXA920         Year-End Roll and Close - Fixed Assets
CEAGDS    CEA Transfer Opening Balances
PRF900    Period End Close

The above are all of the BPCS close programs for the release I am on.
 I do not run all of the above. I only run the packages I have installed.
I hope this will be of some help.

The above order is the BPCS run order supplied by the Helpline.

Sincerely,

Chris Ertz
Software Development Manager
American Metal Products