  • Subject: BPCS Database Viewer
  • From: "Ashok Singh" <asingh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:01:22 -0500

Hi Everyone:
Thanks for the overwhelming response for this utility, I think I have found
the solution to distribute the utility after checking intellectual property
issues related to documentation tools.

If everything is ok I will post it on my companies ftp site and send all of
you the address and instructions how to install the utility.

Also I will be available to help anyone with installation if required. It is
a very cool utility and I guarantee u all will like it.

Thanks
Ashok

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Singh;Ashok;;;
FN:Ashok Singh
ORG:Prosoft Technology Group
TITLE:Application Development Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(630) 369-8700
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(630) 922-3029
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(630) 258-1371
TEL;WORK;FAX:(630) 369-6599
ADR;WORK:;;2001 Butterfield Road, Suite 1050;Downers Grove;IL;60515;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2001 Butterfield Road, Suite 1050=0D=0ADowners Grove, IL 60515=0D=0AUnited S=
tates of America
URL:http://www.psftgroup.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:asingh@kode.net
REV:19990224T133525Z