We are running BPCS 6.0.02, full C/S, PLf, Mar '98 cum.

There is a file in the BPCSPTF library called BPCSDOC with an attribute of
PF-SRC.  These are run time documentation instructions according to SSA.

Seeing as how we are full C/S, we do not have the program that will print
these instructions.  I spent an hour once trying to cut and paste the
contents into Word and gave that up as a waste of time.  I was working with
one of the AS/400 technical people from the Help Line and he offered to
print the "Logic Manual" for me which he did and I was very appreciative.
He was going to create a BMR to allow C/S people to print this
documentation.  I have lost contact with person and don't know if the BMR
was even accepted.

Are there other full C/S shops out there that have found a way to print this
documentation?  As far as that goes, I have access to a green screen command
line so any AS/400 program, if available, would work.

If it can be downloaded to a p/c and processed that way is fine - I just
would like to be able to print some of this information and hand out to the
users.

The following is a screen "print" of the data I am referring to.

                Work with Members Using PDM
 File  . . . . . .   BPCSDOC

   Library . . . .     BPCSPTF              Position to  . . . . .

 Type options, press Enter.

  2=Edit         3=Copy  4=Delete 5=Display       6=Print     7=Rename

  8=Display description  9=Save  13=Change text  14=Compile  15=Create
module...

 Opt  Member          Type        Text

         SSALOG00     TXT         SSA Logic Manual

         SSAPLN39      TXT         SPM Planner Reference

         SSARUNHT    TXT         Generic Help Text

         SSARUN01    TXT         Shop Floor Control

         SSARUN02    TXT         Manufacturing Data Management

         SSARUN03    TXT         Inventory Management

         SSARUN04    TXT         Configurable Order Management

         SSARUN05    TXT         Accounts Receivable

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."

Dennis Munro
Badger Mining Corporation
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com <mailto:dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com>