I hope this stays formatted as I entered it - but according to Murphy's Law,
it won't.  <vbg> I had trouble getting the field name into the 6th column if
it was to big(number of characters) to fit - it wrapped down to the next
line.  Sorry for the confusion.  I was thinking of putting it in an Excel
spreadsheet and doing an attachment but I vaguely remember reading about
attachments on this list as being no no's.  So I did a little "cut and
paste" from PDM into this e-mail document.  If this does not work, let me
know privately and we can work something else out.

I also did find others that I added to this list when I ran the PRTSQLINF
command.  I am running out of time to get this out yet today but I can
detail them at another time based on a request.

I cannot find the memo of files that Jack Tyse gave me but they are in a
separate library so I can identify them as follows:

Physical        Logical File    Key 1/7         Key 2/8         Key 3/9
Key 4/10        Key 5/11        Key 6/1
CBU             CBUL99  BUCTYP
ECL             ECLL99  LID             LWHS            LDROP
LCONSL          LORD            LSZNE                           LROUT
LCUST           LRDTE           LCARR           LSHIP
ECLW            ECLWL99 XTYOR           LORD            LLINE
EQL             EQLL98  LWHS    LORD            LLINE
EQL             EQLL99  LID             LWHS    LORD    LLINE
ERL             ERLL99  LID             LWHS            LORD
LLINE
ESN             ESNL98  SNCUST  SNSHIP  SNSEQ
ESN             ESNL99  SNSEQ
ESNW            ESNWL99 SNID            WSNTP           SNCUST
SNSHIP          SNSEQ
FLT             FLTL99          TORD            TREC
FMA             FMAL99  MSEQ            MAENDT
FOD             FODL99  OOPNO           ODENDT
FSO             FSOL97  SPROD   SORD
FSO             FSOL98  SOFAC   SPROD   SORD            SCUST
FSO             FSOL99  SORD            SCUST
GHH             GHHL99  HHEVNT          HHLDGR          HHBOOK
HHJDAT          HHCURR                                  HHRATE
HHLOCK
GWF             GWFL99  WFTRN   WFSRVR
GXR             GXRL98  XRJNEN
GXR             GXRL99  XREVNT
INT             INTL99          NTSEQ
IPP             IPPL99          PPWHS           PPDREF          PPORLN
LDN             LDNL99  DNCUST  DNSHPT  DNWHSE  DNID
LLC             LLCL99          LCWHSE          LCLOAD          LCSHPM
LCORDN          LCIMTR          LCID
LCOLIN
LLL             LLLL99          LLWHSE          LLLOAD          LLSHPM
LLORDN
MPN             MPNL99  PNSEQ
RAR             RARL97  ARWSID          RCCUS           RCURR
ARODPX          RINVC                                           ARODTP
ARODYR          RSEQ            RCOMP
RAR             RARL98  ARWSID          RCUST           RCURR
ARODPX          RINVC                                           ARODTP
ARODYR          RSEQ            RCOMP
RAR             RARL99  RDDTE           RCUST           ARDPFX
ARDOCN
RTX             RTXL98  TXID            TXWSID
RTX             RTXL99  TXWSID          TXCUST          TXSEQ
TXODPX          TXINVN                                          TXODTP
TXODYR
SIH             SIHL60          SIORD
SIH             SIHL98          SICOMP          IHODPX          SIINVN
IHODTP          IHODYR          SIORD
SIH             SIHL99          SICOMP          IHDPFX          IHDOCN
IHDTYP          IHDYR           SIORD
SIL             SILL60          ILLINE
SIL             SILL98          ILCOMP          ILODPX          ILDOCN
ILDTYP          ILDYR           ILORD
ILLINE
SIL             SILL99          ILCOMP          ILDPFX          ILDOCN
ILDTYP          ILDYR           ILORD
ILLINE

The following came with BMR42389
ZXO             ZXOL99  XOMENU          XOSYS           XORELN

Hope this helps answer the questions.

Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."

Dennis Munro
Badger Mining Corporation
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com <mailto:dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com>