  • Subject: RE: BPCS 405 CD & Wasted Disk Space
  • From: "David Shea" <dshea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:57:40 -0500

My company sells a software product that will simplify the purging,
archiving and reorg processes, especially for BPCS users.  One of the
utilities included with the packages is similar to the program you
described.  In addition, it will purge files as easily as writing a query
(without locking files), it will add the archiving feature to an existing
purge program without programming, and it supports archives to tape.  If you
are interested, please check out http://www.arctools.com .