  • Subject: Re: Additional reports
  • From: "James Touchtone" <golem3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:53:45 PST

Dennis,
  We are running the same version. We use Crystal reports for almost all
of our reporting needs. It is a little more user-friendly than Access
and definitely better than Uservision. We have some of our salespeople
writing their own reports.

Jim Touchtone  jimt@randell.com
System Administrator
Randell Manufacturing