Jim,

>      Good point about avoiding the Expo.  Wednesday is the first day (I
>       think without the Expo.  Wednesday, Hour 4, near HQ is the current
>       bid.  Others?  also, how many should we plan for?
>
>       John, Al, Charlie, experience is a great teacher so any insight?

While I _DESPISE_ the lunch break, it's better than ending up with a 9PM room
assignment for BOFs.  I originally scheduled the NOLA BPCS-L BOF for 7PM and
_SOMEONE_ (and you know who you are) physically changed the time on the
posting sheet for it to 8 before it was considered for scheduling.  Thank you
_VERY_ much -- _NOT_!  "He gets too hungry for dinner at 10:30", even _IF_
NOLA was open all night...

_IF_ we're to have a luncheon BOF for MIDRANGE-L, ESC would be more than glad
to provide food for it -- as long as it didn't involve the usual dry
sandwiches and mealy apples that COMMON provides on _THEIR_ lunch tables.  I'd
need a count of confirmed attendees, which I'd require closer to the event.
I'd also need the name of a caterer in SF, which I'd need pretty soon.
There'd be no violation of the "Code of Ethics" in this, as ESC is booked
through Y2K anyhow and no business would be solicited.  Unfortunately, my
commitments may force me to cancel my plans to attend SF COMMON, and I would
need a proxy to ensure fulfillment of the caterer's duties.  If I could get a
volunteer for the latter, the former would be assured...

Cheers,

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-Mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"Far too many people quit looking for work when they find a job." -- Anonymous
+---