BPCS/ AS/400 Survey

fixed

I am interested in what AS/400 everybody is running BPCS 6.x on currently or
will go live on.  Could you answer the following informal survey?  It would
be helpful to me and probably someone else...  Thanks.

Are you live?:                Yes or No

BPCS Version#:           6.0.2  or  6.0.4
BPCS Configuration:    Mixed-Mode or Full Client/Server
# of Users:                     1 - ?
BPCS Modules:            <(ex. CEA, ACP, ACR, ...)>

AS/400 Model:               <Model # (ex. 510-2143)>
Memory:                          <in MB>
Disk Space:                    <in GB>

Are you happy with your performance?      Yes or No

Did you fill out an SSA sizing survey?     Yes or No or Don't know

Are you planning a system upgrade due to a BPCS upgrade?  Yes or No

If yes, to what model AS/400?

+---