Re: BPCS 6.04 on an AS400 Model 300/2042

  • Subject: Re: BPCS 6.04 on an AS400 Model 300/2042
  • From: JLR@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:18:55 -0400

fixed

I guess it depends on the number of user you have.  We had a Model 530 tier
2 and we had about 150 users on it with 6.02 MM and the system could not
handle it.  We migrated to a Model 640 tier 2 with 60 Gs of hard disk and
that seems to be working fine even after we increaed our user base to about
250.

Joe Royer

+---